3rd December 2016
Countdown to Valentine’s Day
- Author: Anne Cleaver
- Published: 7th February 2015
Keep it simple for the man in your life this Valentine’s Day. He tries so hard but he is not that good at multi-tasking. Why don’t you write him a list so he can’t get it wrong or simply forget? Here are my 7 steps to Valentine’s Day.
1. Start with a bouquet of beautiful flowers from Nigel Hadwen. http://www.clanfieldonline.com/54/209/clanfield-greengrocer-florist-n-hadwen
2. Then send him onto Costcutter. They know their customers well so they have stocked up with a good supply of Codoriu Sparkling Rose (better than half price) and a large box of Thornton’s Chocolates. http://www.clanfieldonline.com/54/281/costcutter-clanfield
3. Suggest that if he wants to watch Match of the Day or the Six Nations this weekend he might want to give you a present of a booking at either of the salons in the village. Contact Sophie at The Salon for that beautiful hairstyle. http://www.clanfieldonline.com/51/216/the-salon
Or give Lisa a ring at Evolve Hair & Beauty for a pampering package that will delight. http://www.clanfieldonline.com/51/474/evolve-hair-and-beauty-salon
4. Of course they still might have a table for two available at one of our wonderful pubs? Give The Farmer a call to check. http://www.clanfieldonline.com/64/442/the-farmer-inn
or try The Rising Sun for a last minute booking. http://www.clanfieldonline.com/64/222/the-rising-sun-inn
5. You could always try spicing up the romance with a visit to The Mela or perhaps a cosy take-away? http://www.clanfieldonline.com/64/441/mela-restaurant-clanfield
6. A juicy steak for two is a sure winner. Reeve Butchers has the best meat in the area so give yourselves a treat and pop in and buy that special meal. http://www.clanfieldonline.com/54/245/ron-reeve-ltd
7. Don’t forget to give him a kiss. He has worked hard to make this a special day for you!
View all blogs
There are no current blogs related to this one.
29th November 2016