The Clanfield Practice
The Clanfield Practice serving the people of Clanfield, Catherington and Horndean to meet their healthcare needs.
We are your local General Practitioner Practice offering a wide range of facilities and skills in addition to maintaining the traditional values of family medicine.
We have an average list size of 7,700 patients covering an area which includes the villages of Clanfield, Catherington and Horndean.
We are a non-dispensing Practice but have a good relationship with a number of local Pharmacies.
Staff at The Clanfield Practice:
Dr. Rupert Crispin (Senior Partner)
Dr. Andrew Purnell
Dr. Ben Arnold
Dr. Siobhan Gill
Dr. Caroline Carrigan
Julie Craig – Practice Manager
Dee Lloyd Payne – Deputy Practice Manager
Karen Baker – Head Receptionist
The practice employs a team of receptionists, all of whom are trained to provide you with a friendly, helpful and efficient service.
The Clanfield Practice – Closures for Training
We close the practice once a quarter for formal training sessions organised by the NHS South Eastern Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group
Future training dates to be advised.
Planned but unconfirmed dates are:-
Thursday 19th October, 2017 1-5pm
Tuesday 30th January, 2018 1-5pm
On these dates, patients in need of urgent medical attention will be advised to contact the NHS 111 service who will arrange for the patient to speak to or see a GP.
On occasions we also close the practice for staff meetings and training to enable us to continue to deliver a high quality service to all our patients. We appreciate these closures for training can be inconvenient for patients so we try to keep these to a minimum.
We will advertise all practice closures in advance.
Any patients requiring urgent medical attention during these times will be directed to an alternative telephone number and the Practice will be responsible for treating the patient.
We also offer early surgeries on Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 07.00 – 08.00, booked appointments only.« Back to category view
Drs Crispin, Purnell, Arnold, Gill & Carrigan: 02392 593285
The Clanfield Practice
2 White Dirt Lane
Days: Monday to Friday – Closed Bank Holidays
Times: Times open: 08.00 – 18.30
A-Z Business Directory
- A.O.T Property Maintenance
- Advance Soft tissue & Remedial Massage - AdvanceSRM
- Branditright Ltd
- Butser Ancient Farm
- Choice Family Mediation
- Clanfield Greengrocer & Florist (N Hadwen)
- Clanfield Nursery School
- Costcutter Clanfield
- de Mellow & Co Wealth Management
- Electrical Service Systems Limited
- Evolve Hair and Beauty Salon
- Gibson Gammon Estate Agents
- Hampshire & Sussex Contract Cleaning Ltd
- Hampshire Herb Centre at Rumsey Gardens
- Hazleton Country Supplies
- Helen Cooper Bowen Therapy
- Hilltop Garage Horndean
- Horndean Technology College
- Japics Photographic
- Julia’s Garden Care
- Ledgerworks Ltd
- Leydene Glass & Glazing
- MSE Fitness
- Mela Restaurant Clanfield
- Michael Miller & Partners Funeral Directors
- Millcrest Decor Ltd - Painters & Decorators
- Nisa Local Clanfield
- Pearsons Estate Agents
- Penfold and Summers
- Ron Reeve Ltd Family Butcher & Delicatessen
- Serenity Digital Ltd
- Sew Made For You
- South Coast Opticians
- South Downs Funeral Service
- Stephanie Hobbs: Artist
- The Clanfield Chiropractic Clinic
- The Co-operative Clanfield
- The Foster Practice
- The New England Shutter Company
- The Rising Sun Inn
- The Salon
- Utility Warehouse The Discount Club
- Winning Start