15th December 2015
AdvanceSRM Special Offer for Half Term
- Author: John Hughes
- Published: 20th October 2015
John Hughes of Advance Soft tissue & Remedial Massage - AdvanceSRM – is offering you the opportunity to book an appointment at 50% of the normal price for a limited time only.
John, who recently moved into the area specialises in offering treatment to relieve the problems associated with musculoskeletal conditions, complaints, injuries or dysfunction. He has a vast amount of experience in this type of treatment and is now able to see patients in his brand new main clinic close to Clanfield.
This is an opportunity not to be missed and John is convinced that he will be able to make a difference to patient’s well-being through his massage techniques. “I treated two new patients recently and they noticed a difference in their health immediately. They recommended me to family members and I was able to assist them as well. It was so satisfying to see how my treatment provided such relief to these patients,” John commented to Clanfield Online recently.
Each treatment is tailored to your individual needs and typically includes a combination of the following advanced clinical massage techniques:
- Friction Techniques
- Neuromuscular Techniques (NMT - including trigger point therapy)
- Soft Tissue Release (STR)
- Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Positional Release
- Deep Tissue Massage
So this is your chance to save some money but not budget on the professional treatment.
For just one week John Hughes, who is active helping many local charities, is offering these treatments at 50% off. Tell your friends and family to book quickly before all his appointments are gone!
- Saturday 24 October: 8am - 8pm. Main Clinic near to Clanfield
- Monday 26 October: 8am - 8pm. Main Clinic near to Clanfield
- Tuesday 27 October: 8am - 8pm. Main Clinic near to Clanfield
- Wednesday 28 October: 6pm - 9pm. Main Clinic near to Clanfield
- Thursday 29th October: 6pm - 8pm at SC Vital Fitness
Contact AdvanceSRM – it is easy to book online or ring 07576 322879
View all news
There are no current news articles related to this one.
6th July 2015