15th December 2015
The Clanfield Practice Shingles Immunisation Clinics
- Author: The Clanfield Practice Manager
- Published: 20th November 2015
The Department of Health introduced the National Shingles Immunisation Programme for people aged 70-79 to help protect those who are most at risk from shingles and its complications.
Eligible groups are defined by age on 1 September 2015. The vaccine is currently being offered to:
- Those aged 70 on 1st September 2015
- Those aged 78 on 1st September 2015
Those who were eligible in previous years of the programme retain their eligibility until their 80th birthday
- Patients aged 70 on 1st September 2013 who were not vaccinated in either 2013/14 or 2014/15
- Patients aged 78 on 1 September 2014 who were not vaccinated in 2014/15
If you are in the eligible groups please contact the Surgery to book an appointment.
Telephone Number: 02392 593 285
View all news
There are no current news articles related to this one.
6th July 2015