22nd December 2015
Look out for the logo
- Author: Peter Garrett
- Published: 17th April 2014
A huge thanks to all the support from local businesses, both in terms of financial commitments and volunteering of time and effort. Without everyone pulling together this site would not exist.
The financial commitment of each business in the directory means that we can continually keep improving and evolving the website. Additionally we've been able to create the following additional marketing materials:
- A Facebook profile - please 'like' us and share our updates with friends and family!
- A Twitter profile - please 'follow' us and retweet our content.
- A Google Plus page - add us to your circles.
- A5 Leaflets for distribution and availability in local shops - these are great for telling local residents more about us
- Window Stickers are coming soon for Shop fronts and Residents' Cars
- Hopefully you may have spotted us on the Clanfield Coop screen - just look for the logo?
Finally, we're hoping to create some signage around the village to build up more interest in the group and our activities. If you know of anywhere else you think we should be advertising and displaying our marketing, please get in touch.
As I mentioned in my last blog, this website will only ever be as good as the content we throw at it - so I'm asking for your support and help in publicing it. Tell everyone you know in the local area about the site - we need more businesses to come on board to aid the marketing effort, we need your views, opinions, news, photos and videos to populate the galleries and media sections and local leisure groups should get in touch to promote themselves on our site.
I look forward to hearing from your in the near future!Share your content »
View all blogs
There are no current blogs related to this one.
24th February 2014