11th October 2017
Hampshire Police Alerts - Local Priorities
- Author: Hampshire Police
- Published: 9th January 2017
- Categories: News, Community & Volunteer, Hampshire
Sign up for Hampshire Alerts here.
Latest Alerts below.
Message sent by
Darryl Hook (Police, PCSO, East Hampshire District)
As a result of the recent survey monkey feedback from the community and crimes reported to Police the following priorities have been set for below areas:
Horndean Priorities Beat 1:
- ASB Open Spaces - ASB to remain open focusing on Jubilee Park, Five Heads Road, Crouch Lane and open space areas.
- General Theft - There has been a slight decrease in retail theft across Horndean, as a result of this more work is required to reduce general theft in the area. Police will continue to work with local residents and businesses to reduce theft.
Clanfield/Rowlands Castle/Rural Beat 2 Priorities:
- ASB Open spaces – Windmill Estate Green Lane and Drift Road Clanfield being areas of focus. Reports from Local residents that children are playing ball games in the road and kicking balls against properties and vehicles.
- Vehicle Crime- East Meon - A number of vehicles have been damaged over the last few months which have raised concerns by the local community and partners, Police will work closely with the community and partners to deter and prevent this type of crime.
- Burglary/BOTD - This has been raised as a concern by residents in the area, there are no patterns or trends and levels have not increased over the last 3 months, but they are still at a level that requires further police attention.
Petersfield Priorities Beat 3
- ASB – There has been an increase of anti-social behaviour at the following locations: Bell Hill recreation Ground Millennium Fields, Meadow Lands, Police attention will focus on these areas to deter and prevent this type of behaviour.
- Burglary Dwelling – There has been a recent series of burglaries across Petersfield over the Christmas and New Year period which has caused concern to the local community and Police.
- Theft / Retails Theft / Bicycle Theft – Reports of theft across Petersfield are still a concern for the community and Police, particularly purse thefts and further work is required to tackle this type of crime.
« View all news
4th January 2018
9th January 2017
31st July 2017