28th January 2019
YOUR COMMUNITY NEEDS YOU!
- Published: 8th October 2019
Clanfield Voluntary Care Group is seeking new members to give a helping hand to the most vulnerable members of our community.
CVCG has been serving the community of Clanfield for over 40 years providing extra help and support to those who need it most. We have a great team of dedicated volunteers but we want to recruit more helpers to spread the workload as we assist those with mobility problems.
What is a volunteer asked to do?
- Transport and assistance to local hospitals and doctor’s surgery
- Transport and assistance to local shops, hairdressers and library
- Sitting with the housebound to provide company
All costs are covered by voluntary donations. You can specify any limitations on times or types of help you could offer to the group.
One thing is certain – the people we assist really appreciate what we do and our help makes such a difference to their lives. Your help will provide the care for others in our community and give you an opportunity to share your time, skills and talents.
- Full induction will be provided which includes DSB checks and two references
- Volunteers must be 18 years old.
Come on give the Clanfield Voluntary Care Group a go!
« View all news
There are no current news articles related to this one.
3rd May 2019