Sport & Fitness
Below is a list of organisations and groups that specialise in sport and fitness activities.
If you have a group you wish to add or recommend to us, please get in touch.
Summary: Clanfield Cricket club was re-established in 1994. We are a Sunday and midweek friendly cricket side and play our home games at the picturesque South Lane Meadow in Clanfield. We always welcome any new players who wish to join, be it seasoned campaigners or those who are new to the game who just ...
Added to site: 22/01/2015
Summary: Clanfield Joggers is a small friendly running club established in 1991 to cater for all standards of runners in the village and local area. As long as you can jog for around 30 minutes without stopping then you will be very welcome. We meet twice a week (09.00 on Sundays, 18.30 on Wed...
Added to site: 15/11/2013
Summary: Established some 30 years ago, Clanfield Memorial Hall Bowls Club is a small friendly group whose members enjoy the game of short mat bowls. We welcome new members, whether beginners or old hands. Bowls is a sport for all, regardless of age, sex or ability and we want to attract new members to o...
Added to site: 21/08/2015
Summary: At Horndean Technology College you can find a variety of fitness classes. The classes are aimed at all abilities and there is a huge range of options to choose from. The classes are run by fully qualified instructors. Some of our most popular activities are Tennis, Spinning, Circuits, Zumba...
Added to site: 21/03/2017
Summary: Clanfield Bowls & Sports Club Clanfield Bowls & Sports Club (C.B.S.C.) is a brand-new venue that has just opened to a huge response from the village. Subject to the availability of volunteer staff, C.B.S.C. will be open 7 days a week, offering a range of facilitie...
Added to site: 18/01/2019
Summary: Clanfield Football Club As an FA Charter Standard Community Club, Clanfield Football Club aims to provide a safe, enjoyable, learning environment for all children and adults. We offer training sessions for all ages and abilities and teams compete in countywide and local leagues; including the Ham...
Added to site: 29/05/2019
Core products and services: A local Community Centre providing a wide variety of Sports, Health, Well-Being and Leisure activities for the benefit of the whole community.
Summary: Clanfield Sports and Community Centre offers a full range of sport, leisure and learning opportunities for every age group in the local area. We have a brand-new venue with the latest equipment and facilities to you to enjoy sports, classes, or hire for private meetings and clubs. ...
Added to site: 26/11/2018
A-Z Business Directory
- Advance Soft tissue & Remedial Massage - AdvanceSRM
- Baxter Financial Services Ltd
- Belle de Vie
- Budgens Clanfield
- Butser Ancient Farm
- Butser Legal Services
- Choice Family Mediation
- Clanfield Greengrocer & Florist (N Hadwen)
- Clanfield Nursery School
- Clanfield Trade Centre
- Coco's Hair & Beauty Salon
- Complete Property Services
- Corner Fifty Three Distilling
- de Mellow & Co Wealth Management
- Electrical Service Systems Limited
- Ernie Mew & Sons Limited
- Gas-Fix Ltd
- Glowsure Insurance Brokers
- HUB 87 LTD
- Hampshire & Sussex Contract Cleaning Ltd
- Hampshire Herb Centre at Rumsey Gardens
- Happy Planet Home Cleaning
- Harvest View Brownies
- Helen Cooper Bowen Therapy
- Hilltop Garage Horndean
- Horndean Technology College
- Houses 2 Homes
- IC Counselling
- Julia’s Garden Care
- K9 Klass Dog Training
- LC Energy Solutions Limited
- Ledgerworks Ltd
- Leydene Glass & Glazing
- Marsolutions Limited (Marsolutions Translation Services)
- Michael Miller & Partners Funeral Directors
- Millcrest Decor Ltd - Painters & Decorators
- N.Day Heating & Plumbing Ltd
- Pearsons Estate Agents
- Pymonts Home Decor
- Ron Reeve Ltd Family Butcher & Delicatessen
- Serenity Digital Ltd
- South Coast Opticians
- South Downs Funeral Service
- Stephanie Hobbs: Artist
- The Foster Practice
- The New England Shutter Company
- The Southern Co-operative Clanfield
- The Wild Tea Bar
- Topmarks Healthcare Ltd (WPA Healthcare Practice)