South Downs Funeral Service
Core products/services: Funeral Directors, Stonemasons, Monumental Masonry Consultants, Florists, Limousine Hire, Golden Charter Funeral Plans, Funeral Care, Future Funeral Planning, SAIF, Independent & Family owned.
South Downs Funeral Service
We are a local, independent and family owned Funeral directors with homes situated in the villages of Clanfield, Denmead and Wickham serving all of our local communities.
Our funeral homes are located at 43 Drift Road, Clanfield; The Old Post Office House, Hambledon Road, Denmead and at 13 The Square, Wickham.
We are proud to draw on over 70 years of heritage within the Funeral Business. The Managing Director at South Downs Funeral Service is Mr. Paul M Lee-Bapty Dip FD Affil RSH.
Paul follows his Father's footsteps in becoming a Funeral Director and is very proud to continue the family tradition.
We are proud to provide an extremely high standard of service in caring for your loved ones. As an independent & family owned Funeral Home, we can assure you that we will provide a totally unhurried, personal approach to all aspects.
Although we are situated in Clanfield, Denmead and Wickham, we can provide an extremely high standard of care to all surrounding areas including Waterlooville, Purbrook, The Meons, Clanfield, Catherington, Havant, Emsworth, Swanmore, Bishops Waltham, Waltham Chase, Horndean, Cowplain and all local villages.
Our new funeral home in Clanfield is situated on the corner of the roundabout just opposite Kassia and the doctor’s surgery. The funeral home has been refurbished and decorated to an extremely high standard. A private arranging lounge is provided as well as a relaxing reception area, a private chapel of rest and a modern mortuary to care for the deceased.
We understand that losing a loved one can be a difficult time, and so we can support you through the choice of floral tributes, catering and memorial headstones.
We are also able to arrange Golden Charter funeral plans. A way of putting your wishes into writing whilst providing financial security for the future.
Paul is supported by his fellow Funeral Director, Mr Rowan Maxwell; who in turn are supported by the funeral care team, comprising of: Mrs Jane Farrell, Mrs Debby Deane, Mrs Charmaine Davis, Mrs Lyn Anchor, Mrs Kerrie Davey and Funeral Ambassador, Mr Tim Coad.
You can receive 24-hour personal care and support throughout the day and night. Please telephone 023 92 570239 for our Clanfield funeral home; 023 92 231567 for our Denmead funeral home and 01329 833920 for our Wickham funeral home.
« Back to category view
43 Drift Road
023 92 570239
Saturday: By Appointment
Sunday: By Appointment
A-Z Business Directory
- Advance Soft tissue & Remedial Massage - AdvanceSRM
- Baxter Financial Services Ltd
- Belle de Vie
- Budgens Clanfield
- Butser Ancient Farm
- Butser Legal Services
- Choice Family Mediation
- Clanfield Greengrocer & Florist (N Hadwen)
- Clanfield Nursery School
- Clanfield Trade Centre
- Coco's Hair & Beauty Salon
- Complete Property Services
- Corner Fifty Three Distilling
- de Mellow & Co Wealth Management
- Electrical Service Systems Limited
- Ernie Mew & Sons Limited
- Gas-Fix Ltd
- Glowsure Insurance Brokers
- HUB 87 LTD
- Hampshire & Sussex Contract Cleaning Ltd
- Hampshire Herb Centre at Rumsey Gardens
- Happy Planet Home Cleaning
- Harvest View Brownies
- Helen Cooper Bowen Therapy
- Hilltop Garage Horndean
- Horndean Technology College
- Houses 2 Homes
- IC Counselling
- Julia’s Garden Care
- K9 Klass Dog Training
- LC Energy Solutions Limited
- Ledgerworks Ltd
- Leydene Glass & Glazing
- Marsolutions Limited (Marsolutions Translation Services)
- Michael Miller & Partners Funeral Directors
- Millcrest Decor Ltd - Painters & Decorators
- N.Day Heating & Plumbing Ltd
- Pearsons Estate Agents
- Pymonts Home Decor
- Ron Reeve Ltd Family Butcher & Delicatessen
- Serenity Digital Ltd
- South Coast Opticians
- South Downs Funeral Service
- Stephanie Hobbs: Artist
- The Foster Practice
- The New England Shutter Company
- The Southern Co-operative Clanfield
- The Wild Tea Bar
- Topmarks Healthcare Ltd (WPA Healthcare Practice)