Education, Learning & Leisure
Below is a list of local firms who specialise in the provision of products and services within the Education & Learning Industry.
Core products and services: Archaeology digs/experiments and education, Iron Age, Roman and Celt workshops for schools, learn about the environment and ancient sustainable farming
Summary: Based in rural Hampshire, near the village of Chalton, Butser Ancient Farm is a working experimental archaeological site. Specialising in ancient Britain over 2000 years ago, the site is also a working farm. There are ancient breeds of animals (sheep, pigs and goats), ancient crop var...
Added to site: 10/12/2013
Core products and services: Clanfield Nursery School offers a varied curriculum that follows the Early Years Foundation Stage. We welcome children from 2 years in sessional as well as day care and we accept 15 hours funding.
Summary: Clanfield Nursery School has been established for over 40 years, caring for generations of village children. Parents, who themselves attended the pre-school, are now bringing their own children to this trusted and much-loved nursery school. In January 2018, Mrs Joann Baker became the new ow...
Added to site: 16/10/2015
Core products and services: Learn @ Leisure, Fitness, Facilities for Hire and Childcare
Summary: At Horndean Technology College there are a fantastic range of activities suitable for adults, children and families. All classes are run by qualified tutors who are passionate about their subject. In addition to this the college offers; > Childcare - Professionally qualified staff provide...
Added to site: 21/03/2017
Core products and services: A local Community Centre providing a wide variety of Sports, Health, Well-Being and Leisure activities for the benefit of the whole community.
Summary: Clanfield Sports and Community Centre offers a full range of sport, leisure and learning opportunities for every age group in the local area. We have a brand-new venue with the latest equipment and facilities to you to enjoy sports, classes, or hire for private meetings and clubs. ...
Added to site: 26/11/2018
Core products and services: Sustainability Education Centre; 55 Acres Natural Woodland & Chalk Downland; School Visits; Natural Burial Ground; Vegetarian Café; Campsite; Eco Lodge; Courses for Adults; Workshops for Children; Eco Craft Shop
Summary: The Sustainability Centre The Sustainability Centre is an independent learning and study centre, a beacon for sustainabilityand an award-winning social enterprise charity in the heart of Hampshire's South Downs, UK. Inspiring Learning & Creating Change With a holistic, practical and c...
Added to site: 21/02/2019
A-Z Business Directory
- Advance Soft tissue & Remedial Massage - AdvanceSRM
- Affinity Stylings
- Belle de Vie
- Budgens Clanfield
- Butser Ancient Farm
- Choice Family Mediation
- Clanfield Greengrocer & Florist (N Hadwen)
- Clanfield Nursery School
- Clanfield Sports and Community Centre
- Corner Fifty Three Distilling
- de Mellow & Co Wealth Management
- Electrical Service Systems Limited
- Evolve Hair and Beauty Salon
- Hampshire & Sussex Contract Cleaning Ltd
- Hampshire Herb Centre at Rumsey Gardens
- Hazleton Country Supplies
- Helen Cooper Bowen Therapy
- Hilltop Garage Horndean
- Horndean Technology College
- Julia’s Garden Care
- LC Energy Solutions Limited
- Ledgerworks Ltd
- Leydene Glass & Glazing
- Marsolutions Limited (Marsolutions Translation Services)
- Mela Restaurant Clanfield
- Michael Miller & Partners Funeral Directors
- Millcrest Decor Ltd - Painters & Decorators
- Pearsons Estate Agents
- Ron Reeve Ltd Family Butcher & Delicatessen
- Serenity Digital Ltd
- Sew Made For You
- Smarter Dogs
- South Coast Opticians
- South Downs Funeral Service
- Stephanie Hobbs: Artist
- The Clanfield Chiropractic Clinic
- The Co-operative Clanfield
- The Foster Practice
- The Hampshire Hog
- The Hatch @ Kassia
- The Little Housekeeping Company
- The Lone Barn
- The New England Shutter Company
- The Rising Sun Inn
- The Sustainability Centre
- Topmarks Healthcare Ltd (WPA Healthcare Practice)