6th January 2016
Flu Vaccinations 2016 at Clanfield Practice
- Published: 24th September 2016
The Clanfield Practice Flu Jabs 2016
FLU VACCINATION ELIGIBILITY AND DATES 2016
Protect yourself against the flu virus and book an appointment for Flu Vaccination 023 92 593285
The seasonal flu vaccine is offered to patients in the following eligible groups:
- Over 65 years
- Or under 65 years but have one of the following:
- a serious heart complaint
- a chest complaint or breathing difficulties, including asthma, bronchitis and emphysema
- serious kidney disease
- lowered immunity due to disease or treatment such as steroid medication or cancer treatment
- if you have had a stroke or a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)
- if you have a problem with your spleen or you have had your spleen removed
- serious liver disease
- a neurological condition such as a multiple sclerosis (MS), cerebral palsy or learning disability.
The first clinics this year will take place at the surgery at the following dates and times – please note that patients must contact the surgery to book an appointment. 023 92 593285
Available Flu dates: ADULTS ONLY:
Saturday 24th September 9am - 1pm
Saturday 1st October 9am - 1pm
Saturday 8th October 9am - 1pm
Children to have nasal flu vaccinations; clinics to be confirmed once supplies have been received, expected early October.
For more information please visit
*If you think you are in an “at risk” group please check with your local surgery.
« View all news
There are no current news articles related to this one.
5th January 2016